Thursday 14 January 2010


2010 stupid hair.





Presentation







Me~


"yobosayo"

2009 gone, welcome 2010.
This semester really a tired and full of problem semester.

The end of the year 2009,
my friends and i went to Ipoh Clubbing again.
Celebrating with Yibin and friends really incredible but that night was a very crowded night.

Welcoming 2010,
First, i would like to make a fully apologize to Hui Xin.
" I'm very sorry, thanks that to accept back me as your friend."

After the no word can described of the presentation, press conference, few presentation were catching up at behind. It was really tired and tired and the most is also tired.

Trouble, trouble, trouble,
Problems, problems, problems,
keep on coming coming during this few weeks.
Haiz.. Is that uni life is like this?

Thanks to all my friends always help and support me during my hard time.
What i can do is just thanks, and thanks AND THANKS.

I stop here for this time.
will try to update the blog as soon as possible.

"kamsa hamnida"

No comments:

Post a Comment